Cancel Spotify Premium account Subscription methods are mentioned here. Yes, we can cancel Spotify premium app by the below methods. We all know that Spotify is a music app platform that lets you to listen and reach millions of audios with your best android devices. If you want to access all the features in Spotify first you need to be a premium member. Full Mode, is a music listening app that is recommended for fans who like to listen to music with our paid version of our friend’s recommendation. Spotify music app is one of the biggest music platforms around the world. So many people around the world are attracted to the wonderful features of Spotify. If you want to download all the paid apps for free to your android then click here and read about Blackmart.
Now everyone was talking and thinking about can I cancel spotify premium anytime? Yes, you can cancel spotify premium account any time. By the millions of users attracted to this, this app was now using by Android and iOS users. Spotify Music Mode Apk file can be a good music alternative app for your music to stay untouched. Once we consider the Premium subscription that the company charges for $ 10 per month.
- 1 How to Cancel Spotify Premium Account Subscription on the Web?
- 2 How to Cancel Your Spotify Premium Subscription Through iTunes?
- 2.0.1 Note: If you don’t find your Spotify Premium subscription in iTunes app and are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID or not. Check the mail id which was given by you at the time of registration. Check the mail and see the spotify subscription account details. Go with that mail and click Update Details on the landing page.
- 3 How to Cancel Spotify Premium Account on a Phone or Tablet?
Why Spotify Premium Account?
First of all Spotify had free trial version with lot many of features. Due to disturbance of ads and no download option people are coming to premium accounts. Likely Premium users can get a handful of perks, mostly listening to music without unnecessary ads and the downloading of songs is possible with that. But this is not for all users of Spotify. There are so many different reasons to cancel Spotify Premium, some of them are like joining a family plan, switching over to another streaming service, or cutting back on your monthly bills. We don’t need to explain our reason to cancel the subscription. If you’ve decided to cancel your Spotify Premium subscription from your phone or computer, here’s how to get started.
How to Cancel Spotify Premium Account Subscription on the Web?
- First of all you need to Open Spotify subscription page at com/account-subscriptionin your web browser and log in with your user name and password.
- Go to Subscription and Payment click the link “Cancel your subscription.”
- There you need to Select a reason why you’re cancelling your subscription (choose other reasons if you’re cancelling for a promotion) and click Continue to confirm your choice.
- Then click Cancel My Subscription.
- After that you need to do Once again enter your password in the blank and click Cancel Spotify Premium subscription.
If you are a user that is subscribed to Spotify Premium through iTunes, follow the instructions below.
How to Cancel Your Spotify Premium Subscription Through iTunes?
- First of all on your iOS device where your account was logged in, go to Settings → App and iTunes Stores and tap your Apple ID.
- Now Click on View Apple ID and provide your Apple ID password, enter manually if it is asked to enter.
- Click on Under the Subscriptions heading tap Manage.
- Go to your Spotify Premium subscription in the list mentioned there and select Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel it. Automatically your subscription towards spotify will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- That’s it. You are done to cancel the spotify premium subscription.
If you are the user subscribed to Spotify Premium account through a third-party service other than iTunes, you need to contact that company to cancel.
Note: If you don’t find your Spotify Premium subscription in iTunes app and are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID or not. Check the mail id which was given by you at the time of registration. Check the mail and see the spotify subscription account details. Go with that mail and click Update Details on the landing page.
If your process fails, don’t worry you can always contact Apple helpline directly regarding the problem you’re seeing on your app or call your credit card issued company to cancel the payment of the spotify subscription. As soon as after Spotify has cancelled your subscription, you’ll receive a notice to your email on file. As mentioned, you are cancelling the paid service will revert your account to the free level and your subscription page will show the date you’ll revert to the free service.
After that you can remove the Spotify mobile app from your specified device. You can also delete your Spotify account, which will also delete all your custom playlists in your account. Because On the other side , it might be a better idea to leave it permanently in case you ever want to return to Spotify and re-activate your subscription.
How to Cancel Spotify Premium Account on a Phone or Tablet?
At present there was no way to cancel Spotify Premium account on an Android device. But here we are providing you simple steps to cancel spotify premium subscription on iOS device. Follow the below steps and cancel spotify subscription premium.
1) Open the iTunes & App Store
First you need to Go to the main Settings app on your phone, tap your name, and you will be redirected over to the iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID and select View Apple ID. If you have it previously you have to sign in to your account.
2) Tap subscriptions
Next step to cancel spotify subscription is you have to Select Subscriptions at the bottom of the settings page. If you are managing multiple subscriptions through iTunes, select the Spotify option. Suppose If you didn’t see your subscription for Spotify, make sure that you are signed in with the correct Apple ID or not. If it still doesn’t show up in the settings menu, you may have subscribed through another provider or Spotify itself.
3) Cancel Subscription
Select Cancel Subscription and you are not the premium member of spotify. You are successfully cancelled the subscription.
Here as a result we came to a conclusion on Cancel Spotify Premium Account Subscription through different mediums. I gave all the clear information about the entire article. Please share this post if you like it. Post the queries in below comment box. Thank u.